Monday, August 24, 2015

C.C. Design! Love their stamps!

     Hello everyone. I have a few stamps that I have colored and am excited to share with you. I have fallen in love with these stamps. I love coloring them with copics and distressed inks. Their little little faces are adorable!

  These stamps are from C.C Designs "Grant, Dotty, and Rain." by Pollycraft. I colored them with Tim Holtz distress inks and used Lawn Fawn's "Stitched Borders." I can't wait to make them into cards for friends.

So I am excited about my new blog. One thing that I always find that I love are blogs that have video's. So I am going to try to link videos for you guys to enjoy. I have not set up a way to record my video as this is all new to me. I am excited to get it started though but for now. I will share with you video's that I have enjoyed from other people.


I just love this video and watch it over and over again!  It's by "craftybit". I love watching her video's and listening to her talk about what she is doing. They way she uses copics and the colors she chooses are just simply beautiful.

Enjoy, Happy crafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment