Monday, August 31, 2015

Happy Crafting my friends!

Hello, I wanted to show you my finished card!


  I just loves these little children stamps by C.C Design Pollycraft. It was a lot of fun trying to figure how to set this card up. I used the Lawn Fawn "stitched borders" and their "Scripty Sayings Potopolymer clear stamps.

I also wanted to show you a card I made for my Mom for Mother's Day! It was about three years ago.

I had so much fun creating these Daisy flowers to add to the card. It was something fun as these were the wedding flowers for my wedding as well as hers!

So, I know school is starting for many of you and your kids are going off to their education. I also know that I loved to share video's I found on You Tube as well to inspire you as well as encourage you to try different techniques and layouts that I have loved.

I have a list of 287 videos I have bookmarked that I go back to all the time. Mostly  to encourage me and remind me of fun layouts. It's end of summer almost and fall is coming. Many people start on their Christmas card during this time as well as other fall card. So here are a few video from amazing card creators that I have loved.


The first one is by K Werner Design






Happy Crafting my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment