Tuesday, August 18, 2015



I have to share this video with you all. This is a very talented card maker that I have been following on You Tube for a while now. Her name is Jess Crafts. I just love all her videos. She is using stamps from this amazing artist who I am loving her stamps.Her name is, Gerda Steiner Designs  
Cause my birthday is Thursday...I am looking forward to ordering some of these new stamp set. Can't wait to make fall card!  I just wanted to spotlight her work.

I encourage you to check out her other video's she has! I enjoy watching them over and over. I think while she is making these cards she explain what she is doing and well very well. I feel as though I have learned a lot from her!

I am hoping to share with you once in a while people that I follow and introduce you to their amazing work!

Have fun creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment