Friday, August 14, 2015

I Have been Busy!

Hello, my friends!

I have been very busy! I have been moving my family from California to Washington! But during that move what has helped among other things is my card making time. I have been enjoying carving out time to create over 10 new cards and am excited to show you over this next week!


For this card, I used card stock I got from Michael, The "love" die cute from "Lawn Faun" as well as their new cloud die cute. The little girl holding the Teddy Bear is by "Elizabeth Bell". The technique I used is called... camouflage. I used copic's to color in the stamp.

When I started my card making venture, I found "Elizabeth Bell" stamps and feel in love with them. They are all adorable! I had so much creating this card. This technique is one that is new to me and when I saw it, I just had to try it. I saw it first on aYoutube video and created this card.





Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment