Thursday, August 20, 2015

Happy Birthday to Me!

     What better way to end my birthday with a few cards! I had so much fun making these. I just love my stamp set "Playful Kitten" by Gerda Steiner Designs. She is coming out with some new Halloween/Thanksgiving clear stamps and I am so excited to see them! In the mean time I will have fun playing around with this set, until my Happy Fall set comes in the mail.

     This design is not my own and would like to give credit to "iminhaven" and "Daria_boytsova." I like to look at other peoples cards as they inspire me and I created these cards with what I had. Their cards are simple and adorable.

     This card, I used Gerda Steiner Designs "Playful Kitten" stamp set and colored them with copics. I also used Lawn Fawn "Sweet Smiles" stamp set. I just loved all the cute smile and though it would go well together. I  used Tim Holtz Distress Ink "Peacock Feathers" to give it the turquoise look and help make the faces pop.
      For this card, I again used Gerda Steiner Designs "Playful Kitten" stamp set and colored her with copic markers. I also used Lawn Fawns "Lawn cuts-stitched borders" and for the sentiment, I used StazOn Opaque "Cotton White."









     I have a few more cards to post and am excited to share them with you!

Happy Card Making!

2 comments:

  1. I really like these!!! I especially love the blues in the Playful Kitten one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kim. I think the kittens are adorable too!

      Delete