Thursday, August 13, 2015

My First Post!

Hello my friends,

My name is Resa and this is my first blog for my cards. I have such a passion for making cards. I have always been some what of a crafty person growing up. I got into scrap-booking during  my high school days. I am a very hands on person. When I was pregnant with my first child (Eli) I scrap-booked my whole wedding Album. I loved it.

It was after my second child (Alex) was born, is when I  got into card making and just fell in love with it. It was my get away place as I was dealing with so much in my life at that time with my little one. If you want to find out more about what was going on, you can visit my personal blog at mommyteresa.blogspot.com

I am excited to share with you all the creations that I have made and will make. I hope you will come along with me on this adventure. I will try to post as much as I can. Please leave a comment. I would love to hear from you.  As I am starting this all up you can check out what I have posted on Instagram under cardsandcuddles.

Happy Card making!!
Resa





 

No comments:

Post a Comment