Tuesday, September 1, 2015

School is starting!

Hello!

     So school is starting for my three kids. One is in Kindergarten, another is in First Grade, and my oldest is in fourth grade. I am so excited for them! We recently moved to Washington from California and they are starting a brand new school. 

     So to get ready for this new adventure I am sharing with you these two stamps I found on C.C. Design. They were created by Polly Craft stamps. The little boy holding the pencil is "Pollycraft Brains" and the little girl holding the pencil is " Pollycraft Sparky".


 


     I colored my little girl and boy with Distressed Markers by Tim Holtz. I also used Lawn Fawn's "Milo's ABC's" and Spellbinders die cut "A2 Curved Borders One."

     I had a loot of fun making these cards! 



      I have also included a wonderful video done by Prairie Paper and Ink (AmyR) featuring these two cuties!


Happy Crafting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment