Monday, September 7, 2015

From my past!

 

     Hello everyone, I thought I would post a card that I made a few years ago. This cute stamp is by Elizabeth Bell, from "Bells'n Whistles." The First card I colored this cutie with Tim Holtz "Distressed Markers on "Arches Aquarelle Watercolor paper" Hot Pressed 140lbs. I used the DSP from "DCWV- Holiday Collection The Winter Matstack." The Happy Holidays and the little girls was stamped with, Ranger Archivall Ink, Jet Black. I find that this is an ink that does not smear at all. I love it and use it on almost all my cards that I water color. I used the "Recollections 65lb -"Cape Cod" blue paper. I made this card into a fold out card. So much fun! Not sure how it would turn out but I really like the feeling of it.

     The second picture is the same. I just matted it on the "cape cod" paper and used Spellbinders "Classic Oval (LG)" die cuts as well as "Floral Ovals" die cute. This was a very special card that I still have in my basket. I used a layering technique that made the image 3D. It was a lot of time and effort but the results are incredible and it steps up you cards to a whole new level. I enjoy doing this but it does take time. I used this "OLBA" transparent Glue. as well as it's applicators.

     Enjoy this videos that show you how to create your own!






Happy card making!





No comments:

Post a Comment