Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Adding Homemade flowers to your cards!



    Hello everyone, I wanted to show you some beginnings of cards I had made a while back. I thought they turned out amazing and really wanted to show you. At the time I was also learning how to make my own flowers. I still have yet to perfect this skill...but am still very interested in it.

     So let me tell you about these two beautiful little girls! The one on the left is by Elizabeth Bell! " Beary Big Hugs". Spellbinder dies," Classic Ovals (LG) "and "Floral Ovals." I used wax paper with the "Floral Ovals." I thought it would give it a different softer look. I colored her with Tim Holtz distressed markers. The flowers were made with...Cheery Lynn Designs " Miniature Rose" and EK Success "Retro Flower" (Med). I used Ranger "Glossy Accents" to glue the flowers together. I also used Stampendouse Frantage "Chunky White". For the little raised white dots around the little girls. Along with the frantage I used, Rangers "Liquid Pearls Dimensional Pearlescent paint, pink and blue.

     The second Picture with the little girl holding the balloon. I used Magnolia's, " Tilda with Balloon." Everything I used it just the same as the card on the left.





     Hope you enjoy the video's and the cards. Happy Card Making!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment