Sunday, September 6, 2015

These little girls are adorable!


     Hello my friends, I have a few cards to show you. I am finding my self really enjoying creating cards with people on them! They are so much fun! 



   

 

     This cute little card is created with the adorable stamp set by C.C. Designs Swiss Pixie "Ready For the Rain" Along with the word stamp by C.C. Designs "Valentine's" by Pollycraft. The paper I used was...Hot Pressed 90lbs Fabriano Studio Watercolor. I used Tim Holtz Distressed Ink Pad to stamp the sentiment and his distressed markers to color in the little girl. The DSP is from the 6"x 6" pad of paper by colorbok "Hootenanny I picked up at Walmart a while back.

     The next card I created, was used with another stamp set by C.C. Designs Swiss Pixie "Cupid." Again, I used the DSP "Hootenanny" and the Water color paper by Fabriano. I also colored this little cute with Tim Holtz Distressed markers. The die cute "For you" is from Lawn Fawn's new release "For You." I used the camouflage technique as well.

    This third card is created with another C.C.Desgins "Rain" by Pollycraft. The sentement is from "Valentines" by Pollycraft as well. I used Tim Holtz Distressed ink and "Momento" Black ink for the sentiment.



    Now my last card, I made with a "Magnolia" stamp "Here I'm Tilda. As well as the stamp ,My Friend, from "Technique Tuesday". I only stamped the "friend" part of the stamp. I also used Lawn Fawn's "Hello" die. I love using the word die cuts. I feel as though they add so much to the card! I also used their " Speech Bubble Border lawn die. I colored this cutie with again Tim Holtz distressed inks and used the same 90lbs hot pressed "Fabriano" which I absolutely love! I also used

I had so much fun making all of these cards. I just started a new job and I can't wait to get home and work on more cards. Yep...I am addicted! It makes me happy to make them and the recipient of the card is glad as well.


    I leave you with another awesome card video that I just love and watch many times. Enjoy!


Happy card making!



No comments:

Post a Comment