Saturday, September 19, 2015

Yeah New Stamps!

Hello Everyone, Sorry it's been a while since I last posted...I have started a new job that is keeping me busy. It's fun and challenging at the same time. I wanted to share with you some new stamps I just got and I can;t wait to use them. I have lots of ideas and can't wait to get started. Here are some pic of my new stamps.

  So the stamps I got on the left are from Lawn Fawn. 1. Party Animal, 2 Booyah, Happy Harvest, 3. Holiday Party Animal, and 4. Thankful Mice.

The stamps on the right are from Gerda Steiner Designs. I am so excited to make cards with these cuties! 1. Happy Fall, 2. Deck The Halls, and 3. Peekin' Pumpkin Kitty.

The holiday are coming and it's better to get an earlier start than later start. I think I might be somewhat on the later start. But all is well... still trying to get settled in my new home and get everything in order. I am hoping that will happen very quickly. Look forward for some new creations with these cuties!

Here are a few video's I found really fun and gets me excited about creating! Enjoy and happy stamping!


This video is from Jess Crafts on You Tube! She is amazing!


 This video is by Nichol Magouirk. I just love watching her videos!


This video is by Wiwicard. She is new to me..But I really like her work.

Enjoy the video's!

No comments:

Post a Comment