Friday, September 11, 2015

Created three different cards with one stamp!

  

     Hello everyone, I have three cards for you using the same stamp. I just love this stamp by Magnolia "Sister and Brother". I have to say that, yes the title of this stamp is "Sister and Brother." I also used it as a couple stamp as well.

     In the first card on the left. I colored these cuties with copic markers. the clouds and the grass were also colored with copic. The tree die cute is from Memory Box , "Small Alder Tree." The die cute I used to frame the image is from Spell Binders "Labels Eight." I gave this card to my husband and he liked it.

     This middle card is again with Magnolia "Brother and Sister" stamp. This time I used Tim Holtz distressed inks. I loved how it turned out and I used it for the inside of the card.

     The third card, I used Tim Holtz distressed inks as well. I also used Spellbinders Nestabilities "Labels eight" die, The Sentiment is from Hero Arts CL722 Poly clear stamps. Christmas theme.  I also used Memento black ink as well as Recollections "Adhesive Faux Pearls.

     I started a new job this week and am in training, so I have not been able to post the cards I have made. I am hoping to set up a routine so that I will be able to most every two to three days. Thank you so much for checking me out and following me.

     Happy crafting my friends!

     Here are Three videos using the same stamp set by Lawn Fawn "Joy To The woods" Clear Stamps and Dies.







2 comments: